[drupal-devel] Re: [contributions:mathias] /modules/tinymce INSTALL.txt

Brian Hay bhay at construct3d.com
Fri Apr 15 00:58:22 UTC 2005

drupal-cvs at drupal.org wrote:

> Log message:
>   * This module only works the CVS version of TinyMCE. See this file for more details.

What has changed with this version? Readme doesn't say.

I'm having a problem with 1.43 (issue here:
http://drupal.org/node/20478). Although TinyMCE docs and forum seem to
still getting the deprecated tags. I've created a drupal input filter as
advised in the readme but this didn't prevent the problem.

Any ideas?

--

Regards,
Brian.