[drupal-devel] [bug] User blog link missing on /blog

jhriggs drupal-devel at drupal.org
Sun Apr 17 04:55:36 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      4.6.0
 Component:    blog.module
 Category:     bug reports

On the posts displayed on the /blog page, there is no link to the user's
blog. I mark this as critical because some of my users were very
confused as to how to get to a user's blog. I said, "Just click the
link below the post," to which they replied, "What link?"  I looked
myself, and, sure enough, it was missing.

The current logic is checking:

arg(0) != 'blog' && arg(1) != $user->uid

But in this case it short-circuits on the first test. The attached
patch changes the AND to an OR, because what we really want is:

!(arg(0) == 'blog' && arg(1) == $user->uid)

It would be good to get this applied to both 4.6 and HEAD.

jhriggs