[drupal-devel] Permissions aren't transparent

Stefan Nagtegaal Drupal-Devel at iStyledThis.nl
Mon Apr 18 13:45:42 UTC 2005

Op 18-apr-05 om 15:39 heeft Morbus Iff het volgende geschreven:

>> foo_perm() {
>>   return array('create foo' => t('Lets you create nodes of type
>> foo.'),
>>                'admin foo' => t('Lets you administer nodes of type
>> foo.')
>>               );
>> }
>>  The idea is to not only display the additional blurb on the admin
>> permission page, but also on a sub tab of the user profile pages (or
>> directly on /user/n).
>
> I like this idea.

Me too.. a big +1 from me.. We can probably use these permission
descriptions also on the 'newly generated helptext pages', I'm trying
to work on..

First patch will be available for critisimn soon.. ;-)

Steef