[drupal-devel] [feature] Include top-level parent on book navigation block

Djun Kim puregin at puregin.org
Tue Apr 19 06:35:32 UTC 2005

clydefrog, your patch breaks the default behaviour of book.module,
which is to allow multiple independent books.

In other words, there is - by design - no unique
'top-level book page'.

You probably want to create a book page to be a
parent for all of your existing pages; this
will let you navigate via the book module block
as you desire.

puregin at puregin.org
http://www.puregin.org