[drupal-devel] [task] Improve helpsystem and helptexts

Stefan Nagtegaal Drupal-Devel at iStyledThis.nl
Tue Apr 19 12:36:23 UTC 2005

Moshe,

it's not very clear to me what you mean.. I think you did only look at
the first patch was probably will never get in drupal.
But I do like your opinion as developer, so i'm curious what you think
about the second approach took to move the help from outside _help into
the corresponding code, like we do in more cases like
drupal_(get|set)_title(), and drupal_(get|set)_breadcrumb()..

I know that the code for drupal_(get|set)_help() is not optimal yet,
and does need *some* work though, but as you are one of those big
developers which work I admire I would really appreciate your opinion..

Direct link: http://drupal.org/files/issues/drupal-help-user.diff or
http://drupal.org/node/20760 from comment #4

Stefan.

Op 19-apr-05 om 14:21 heeft moshe weitzman het volgende geschreven: