[drupal-devel] [feature] enable arg() to return all request arguments

Steven drupal-devel at drupal.org
Wed Apr 20 11:26:11 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    base system
 Category:     feature requests

As far as I know, this would be equivalent to just using $_GET['q'],
which we use elsewhere. It is certainly nicer in code, but you should
also update the places where this is used then.

Steven

Previous comments:

April 20, 2005 - 10:33 : dikini

Although not essential, it would be good if arg() can return all request
aruments. It is a minor enhancement, but IMO encourages consistency.

April 20, 2005 - 10:34 : dikini

Sorry, moved the version to cvs, it is applicable, but not really
relevan for 4.6