[drupal-devel] Let's accept more interim solutions

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Thu Apr 21 18:26:44 UTC 2005

Op donderdag 21 april 2005 18:00, schreef Nedjo Rogers:
> In sum: early in the cycle - now! - is the time to be clearing the deck,
> applying any patch that has has obvious support, has addressed any major
> issues (leaving aside minor details or small remaining discussions) and
> applies without raising
> errors.

I did not get this idea from your first post. But if you put it  this way, I
tend to agree.
My +1 was for lowering the treshold forr core patches in general. But if you
put it like this: early in the cycle, apply big-impact patches, then use the
rest for the cycle to iron out their effect on the core, i like the idea.

But that is completely differnent from lowering the treshold; its just a
slightly different approach in our method. In fact we need not lower any
treshold, we only need to worry little less about all the effects of a big
change.

Regards,
 Bèr
--