[drupal-devel] [feature] Check All | None on Content List Page (admin/node)

Bèr Kessels drupal-devel at drupal.org
Thu Apr 21 18:49:33 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    node.module
 Category:     feature requests

-1. Its up to the client to provide such interface tricks. Most clients
can do this with bookmarklets already.

Bèr Kessels

Previous comments:

April 16, 2005 - 18:53 : jjeff

>From the "what a great time-saver" department:

Here is a short patch to node.module that adds a "Check all | none"
javascript link to the bottom of the content listing table on
admin/node. By clicking "all" or "none" you can select or deselect all
of the check boxes in the table at once.

The javascript is very non-invasive, should work older (non-DOM)
browsers, and non-javascript browsers will simply lose this function.

The patch also adds the attribute [name = "node-admin"] to the [form]
tag. I don't know if there is a form naming convention, but this was
the best guess I could come up with by looking at the page source. And
incidentally, if Drupal is going to move toward javascript/ajax
functioning, all forms are going to need 'name' and 'id' tags. Most
don't have these now.

-Jeff