[drupal-devel] [feature] User ID shouldn't be displayed at User administration page

stefan nagtegaal drupal-devel at drupal.org
Wed Apr 27 15:48:50 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    user.module
 Category:     feature requests

Morbus, I understand your concern but the way it is now is not the right
one.
We should imo re-use (or extend) theme('marker') for that, in the first
cell of the row.. We can also do this in the node admin overview to sort
new created nodes..

Stefan

stefan nagtegaal

Previous comments:

April 27, 2005 - 14:51 : stefan nagtegaal

While we do not display ID's anywhere inside drupal (even node id's
not), this is imo a bug. The user overview tables displays the user ID,
whic shouldn't be the case..

Simple patch attached, please comment and apply...

April 27, 2005 - 15:20 : Morbus Iff

-1 from me. I sort by user ID so that I can easily see new users.