[drupal-devel] [feature] Link to node on comment edit page

kps drupal-devel at drupal.org
Fri Apr 29 19:11:55 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    comment.module
 Category:     feature requests

In case anyone is interested, pending a 'correct' solution, attached is
a 4.6 version of the above patch.

kps

Previous comments:

October 20, 2004 - 15:31 : kps

We have had users manage to post their comments on the wrong nodes, and
when reviewing a newly submitted comment via
admin/comment/list/approval, there seems to be no practical way to tell
which node the comment belongs to. The attached patch adds a link to the
node on the comment edit page.

March 13, 2005 - 19:06 : killes at www.drop.org

The patch is in html.

March 26, 2005 - 18:15 : kps

Interesting! The patch wasn't in HTML when I uploaded it, and the stated
size (579 bytes) matches the size of the plain text file, not the size
of the HTML. I'll try again....

March 27, 2005 - 21:40 : Steven

Perhaps this should be fixed through a breadcrumb instead?

April 8, 2005 - 13:17 : Dries

I agree with Steven.  This doesn't look like the proper fix.  Maybe this
is automagically fixed by Moshe's comment patch ... ?