[drupal-devel] [feature] Prefix UPDATE & DROP TABLE IF EXISTS statements in prefix.sh

killes drupal-devel at drupal.org
Mon Aug 1 00:27:20 UTC 2005

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/24749
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/24749

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    other
-Category:     bug reports
+Category:     feature requests

I've tested the patch  and can say it works. Don't know if we need this
feature, as neither statement is used by Drupal core.

killes at www.drop.org

Previous comments:

Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:54:34 +0000 : Axel

The patch adds prefixing for UPDATE SQL statements in prefix.sh.

Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:13:28 +0000 : Axel

Sorry, previous patch broken (space was skiped). Next patch works ok.
Also prefixing for DROP TABLE IF EXISTS statement added.