[drupal-devel] [feature] Advanced search features

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Thu Aug 4 17:29:10 UTC 2005

I might add that you should download a program like rootkit hunter [1]
and see if your machine has been compromised. If you are running on
managed hosting you might want to write a note to the hosting company
asking them to do the same. It's not like attackers are going to send
you a postcard "FYI we own your server now".

[1] http://www.rootkit.nl/