[drupal-devel] Split lists? (was Re: Single step account creation and login)

Boris Mann borismann at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 18:51:11 UTC 2005

On 7-Aug-05, at 10:20 AM, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Aug 2005, Robert Douglass wrote:
>
>> I'm with Dries and Steven. Letting firefox maintain passwords is
>> great,
>> on your own computer. Come over to my house and try to access your
>> account from my computer and you'll make a long face.
>
> Robert, posting your replies to drupal-devel is not helpfull.
> Please reply
> on the issue and I will reply there as well.

This brings up an interesting point, actually -- virtually all code
discussions take place via issues now. Should we split the mailing
lists to be drupal-devel for development discussions and drupal-
issues for where project issues get sent.

We talked about setting up a drupal-consultants list because people
that *don't* code but *do* configure/maintain/administer a lot of
Drupal sites were hesitant to post here. Could drupal-devel be this
list?

--
Boris Mann
http://www.bmannconsulting.com