[drupal-devel] Re: [feature] export book as xml for formatting

Axel Kollmorgen axel at kollmorgen.net
Tue Aug 9 09:45:15 UTC 2005

puregin wrote:
> Issue status update for http://drupal.org/node/1482
>
> June 5, 2005 - 04:00 : Dries
>
> I made some changes (URL scheme) and committed this patch to HEAD.
> Please update your tree before making more changes.

* is docbook export supposed to reveal the code of php-pages? have a
look at http://drupal.org/book/export/docbook/3 for an example. this
strikes me as a certain security issue.
* why can't i update this issue via drupal.org anymore / where did the
"follow-up" link go?

--
ax

"In 1961 I led this chimney in a state of metabolic uproar. At the base
of the pitch I smoked several cigarettes (the first and last ones of my
life). This was to calm me. Then I spooned half a jar of honey. This was
to ensure superhuman strength. Mort Hempel, my partner, watched this
silly ritual with mouth agape and eyes exploding with fear." ~~ Steve
Roper about the 3rd pitch of the Worst Error.