[drupal-devel] problem with IE and form_group_collapse()

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Thu Aug 11 00:03:54 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have having a problem with tables in a collapsible group when using
IE.

if you use the following code when you try to expand the group under IE
the the table does not appear.

I do think that this is some that I have done because on the upload
module the upload group works fine once it has files attached it works
fine, but for some reason I cannot work out why it does not work.

Can someone please shed some light. Here is some example code that I
just put into a node with the PHP filter and it replicates the problem.

<?php
$header = array('col 1', 'col 2');
$rows[] = array('col 1', 'col 2');

$tbl = theme('table', $header, $rows);

echo form_group_collapsible('test form', $tbl, TRUE);
?>

Thanks in advance.
Gordon.