[drupal-devel] CivicSpace - Drupal 4.7 module porting workshop

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Sun Aug 14 14:54:14 UTC 2005

Hello!

You have been sent a message by Kieran Lal at CivicSpace.

You can view the invitation from where it originated by following this link:
http://civicspacelabs.org/home/rsvp/email/a9e6b562244d1f3e22c4a92f70ff026e

Here is the message:

<ul>
Module Maintainers</li>
<li>Developers who are wiling to make patches to contributed modules</li>
<li>Developers who have written custom modules</li>
<li>Users who are willing to install Drupal 4.7 from CVS and test upgraded modules</li>
</ul></ul>

P.S. Yes we will figure out why the RSVP module has the wrong date for this event.