[drupal-devel] [bug] your personal contact form link is broken

Tobias Maier drupal-devel at drupal.org
Mon Aug 15 11:55:52 UTC 2005

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/28728
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/28728

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    contact.module
 Category:     bug reports

it works for me...
:D

so please include it

Tobias Maier

Previous comments:

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 00:50:29 +0000 : watermark

On my drupal site, if I got to my account->edit and scroll down to
*Contact settings* I see a link with the name *your personal contact
form*.  This link goes to http://www.example.com/user/1/contact instead
of  http://www.example.com?q=user/1/contact.

Hope this helps and it is not a duplicate post.

Cheers, Mark

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:22:16 +0000 : tostinni

This patch correct the malformed url in the Contact module help.