[drupal-devel] [bug] Using tabindex in user login form

tostinni drupal-devel at drupal.org
Wed Aug 17 17:14:58 UTC 2005

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/29060
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/29060

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      4.6.0
 Component:    user.module
 Category:     bug reports

When the drupal module is activated, when you go to /user to log in, you
have a link that appear to Drupal.org Enter your drupal username, or an
ID from one of our affiliates: Drupal., so when you use "tab" to switch
from one input to another, you go in order :
- username input
- Drupal link
- password input
So I think the logic is biased as you're supposed to reach first
username, then password and end by the submit button.

This patch add tabindex to input fields to force this behaviour.

tostinni