[drupal-devel] [bug] collapsible fieldset icon and ie 5.0

gordon drupal-devel at drupal.org
Thu Aug 18 00:33:14 UTC 2005

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/29075
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/29075

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    other
 Category:     bug reports

+1 This flex my problems with the tables not expanding correctly under
IE.

Please apply.

gordon

Previous comments:

Wed, 17 Aug 2005 20:04:21 +0000 : fago

ie 5.0 displays the menu-collapsed/expanded.png images behind the legend
link text.
fix attached

Wed, 17 Aug 2005 20:22:58 +0000 : Thox

I'd like to see your IE table fix in the patch too, it's much cleaner
than any of the approaches I was trying.

I've tested the current patch and it works fine in IE5, IE6, FF, Opera,
and an old copy of Konqueror. I'd like to know that the patch doesn't
affect Safari before it gets applied.

Wed, 17 Aug 2005 20:56:44 +0000 : stefan nagtegaal

I can confirm that it does not effect Safari, because the CSS is never
applied to the document because the AJAX/JS doesn't work on Safari..

Wed, 17 Aug 2005 20:59:35 +0000 : fago

ok, here it is :)
-> fixes tables in collapsed fieldsets for IE5 and 6

i've tested both patches in  IE5.0, IE6, FF, opera7 and konqueror 3.4