[drupal-devel] [feature] Make user count in user block optional

Uwe Hermann drupal-devel at drupal.org
Thu Aug 18 23:30:30 UTC 2005

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/29145
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/29145

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      4.6.3
 Component:    user.module
 Category:     feature requests

+1 for the idea. I wouldn't force users to manually fiddle with CSS
files here. IMHO a config option is the better solution.

Uwe Hermann

Previous comments:

Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:10:06 +0000 : legoscia

The normal look of the user block was too big for my site, and the count
of online users was not deemed important enough. Thus here is a patch
that makes the display of the user count optional, leaving only the
list of online users.

Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:12:16 +0000 : moshe weitzman

id prefer that this be hidden using theme's CSS. if you need a div added
to the markup, then submit another patch