[drupal-devel] no ?> needed at the end of modules

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Sun Aug 21 07:37:22 UTC 2005

Wouldn't it be far more easy and practical to just enable output buffering, so
that said whitespace as well as any debugging print lines don't cause
problems?  That way you still get the cleanliness of balanced delimiters but
no "headers already sent" issue.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012