[drupal-devel] no ?> needed at the end of modules

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Sun Aug 21 08:42:59 UTC 2005

Op vrijdag 19 augustus 2005 20:55, schreef Mike Gifford:
> Not that this is all all that unique, but we've found this a useful
> tool to find the extra white space in our php files, so thought I'd
> contribute it:

I like this approach. And I vote against the -hackish- way of simply not
using ?>.

I have some standard relpacement expressions that i (sometimes forget to) run
before I commit a file or a patch.
It checks for
* print_r, queryd ;)
* '        ' lots of whitespace towards the end of the line
* whitespace after ?>

Can we not run such a fix-o-matic every now and then on the core and the
contribs?

Regards,
 Bèr
--