[drupal-devel] no ?> needed at the end of modules

Khalid B kbahey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 13:14:33 UTC 2005

Here is the quote for those who did not click through

+ Note:  The closing tag of a PHP block at the end of a file is
optional, and in some cases + not using it is helpful when using
output buffering and include() or require().

I think the matter is settled then. The only part left is whether this
encourages sloppy programming for newbies, which is not a big deal I
think, given that this is a language feature.