[drupal-devel] [bug] Menu, is not linked

Uwe Hermann drupal-devel at drupal.org
Mon Aug 22 13:28:57 UTC 2005

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/17079
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/17079

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    menu system
 Category:     bug reports

Still valid in HEAD. Here's a patch.

Uwe Hermann

Previous comments:

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 16:07:41 +0000 : pz

When creating a new menu the text "The name to display for this link."
appears as description for the title, but the menu name is never
linked. So either the menu-name should have a link or the text should
be changed.

Sun, 13 Mar 2005 23:37:43 +0000 : killes at www.drop.org

I may be a bit sense, but I really don't get it. Can you please
elaborate?

Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:59:46 +0000 : pz

What I mean is that when creating a new menu (not a menuitem) the text
"The name to display for this link." appears as description for the
input field (same text as when creating a menutime). Problem is it is
not a link we are creating it is only the name of a menu, this name is
never linked to anything.

So either the description of the input field should change depending on
if we are creating a menitem or a new menu, or it should be possible to
add a link to the menuname.