[drupal-devel] Theme system changes: theme regions, updates required

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Mon Aug 22 14:23:03 UTC 2005

> The core themes, and core theme engines have been updated by Nedjo,  but
> other (contributed) theme engines like XTemplate and Smarty still  need
> to be updated!

A fresh install of Drupal with bluemarine displays blocks correctly, but
when I switch the default theme to pushbutton, all the blocks disappear.
They do show up in ?q=admin/block, but just with the yellow helper
boxes, no blocks are really displayed.

I also added this comment at http://drupal.org/node/16216, but that
address does not seem to note that there was some final patch committed,
it still shows this issue being under development.

Goba