[drupal-devel] [bug] (4.6.0RC) Node stats wrongly displayed

Uwe Hermann drupal-devel at drupal.org
Fri Aug 26 22:37:36 UTC 2005

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/19780
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/19780

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    statistics.module
 Category:     bug reports

Confirmed in HEAD. Patch attached.

Uwe Hermann

Previous comments:

Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:45:14 +0000 : jeancf

I have the statistics module enabled but I want to see node counters
only when I am logged in as super user. I don't want my users to see
them.

So I have "display counter values" set to enabled under administrer >
settings > statistics and all roles unchecked under administer > access
control > statistics module > access statistics.

And still when I log out (anonymous user role) nodes display the node
counter.

I know this worked under 4.5.2. and was VERY convenient. Is this a
feature or a bug in 4.6.0RC?

Thanks,

JC