[drupal-devel] Movable Type

Earl Dunovant prometheus6 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 11:06:39 UTC 2005

Not running it per se, but testing. I just set it up yesterday. On the
admin side there's AJAX all over the place.

That widget doesn't really drop down from the combo box...it's a
hidden DIV that displays on clicking a link. Nice idea, I must admit.

With their new templates, they've created a new market for Movable
Type site designers...in making a single template system for MT,
Typepad and LiveJournal they've come up wih some hellishly complex
CSS.