[drupal-devel] IRC Chat with MySQL Founder and MySQL developer team

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Tue Aug 30 23:08:40 UTC 2005

Here is the list for discussion.

1) Overhead of innodb and need for CMS.
2) Spend some time looking at our database scheme and/or slow query
log.  If so, they must take into account the fact that we aim for
ANSI MySQL compliance; MySQL-isms are not an option.
3) Better error handling for Innodb.
4) Replication topologies to support higher posting volumes.

I'll pass the list on and find out what their teams availability is.

Cheers,
Kieran