[drupal-devel] [bug] update.php broken for subdirectory installs

stefan nagtegaal drupal-devel at drupal.org
Wed Aug 31 11:07:45 UTC 2005

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/29051
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/29051

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    base system
 Category:     bug reports

I can verify that the update.php script is broken when drupal is
installed in a subdirectory.. I applied this patch and it works
perfectly using Safari, Mozilla, IE and Opera..

I rerolled the patch against current HEAD. Because this is a one line
patch, I set the status of this patch 'Ready to be committed'..

Please apply!

stefan nagtegaal

Previous comments:

Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:27:49 +0000 : mathias

When Drupal is installed in a subdirectory the 'run the database upgrade
script' link erroneously points to the root folder.

The fix? Include settings.php so we can properly set the HTML base href
using the $base_url variable.

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:12:11 +0000 : mathias

I've verified this to be a problem in Konqueror and not Firefox. Haven't
tested IE or Safari.