[development] Tango Admin Design.

Trae McCombs occy at occy.net
Sat Dec 3 14:07:58 UTC 2005

I know this was originally mocked up for Midguard CMS, but the colors my
friend Tuomas (known as Tigert) put together with the Tango project
color palette look fairly nice.

http://tigert.com/files/uploads/aegir2-layout.png

I also posted a comment on his site about how I thought it might be neat
to have a common Admin look and feel across different CMS tools.  So
that, once you learned one CMS, then you could find similiar functions
easily in another.

http://www.tigert.com/archives/2005/11/16/tango-ui-for-web/

This would then let people pick their CMS based on features they desired
and not have to worry about particular benefits.  Is this a crazy idea?
  Sure...  If nothing else, it might be nice to utilize the Tango Icons
and such (I know, we've discussed this before, not sure where it went)
as a base.  I also know having an "admin area" is a touchy subject with
a lot of people.

The CivicSpace Theme has an "Admin Theme" setup, so it's not like it
isn't possible to do with Drupal currently.

Anyway, it's early, please don't flame me too much.  Just wanted to
share that admin screenshot with you guys.

Trae
--
Trae "occy" McCombs || http://occy.net/
       Founder - Themes.org // Linux.com