[development] Re: PHP|tek conference

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Wed Dec 7 08:46:39 UTC 2005

On 12/6/05, David K Norman <deekayen at deekayen.net> wrote:

> Ok, so I'm a little slow since I loaded the PHP|tek conference site and
> saw a Bryght sponsor banner. I guess since there already seems to be
> some stuff in the works, I'll just declare my strong interest in being
> involved.

Heh. For some reason I just got intrigued by their media sponsor
program...basically if you have a site with page rank of 4 or more, you get
listed as a media sponsor. I've stuck it on our calendar and James will
likely submit a paper, but that's as far as we're going at this point.

By all means organize a local get-together in that corner of the world. Next
meetup is Vancouver in February, and ??? after that.

--
Boris Mann
http://www.bryght.com