[development] image node type

Syscrusher scott at 4th.com
Sat Dec 10 15:36:04 UTC 2005

On Saturday 10 December 2005 05:08, Ber Kessels wrote:
> I agree, and know from experience that people always have one or two pages
> on a website where they (want to freak out) with layout.

And the proposal on the table doesn't preclude this -- it only implies that
such pages would require the user to manually code the IMG tags into the node
body's HTML, rather than relying on Drupal to place the images for them.

Ultimately, as long as Drupal allows HTML (or even PHP!) in node bodies, with
appropriate user privileges, the "limitations" of Drupal's inline image support
only affect what is *simple* to do for a novice, not what is *possible* to do
for an HTML wiz.

Scott