[development] update span

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Sun Dec 11 03:48:55 UTC 2005

On 11 Dec 2005, at 4:11 AM, Karoly Negyesi wrote:

> Hi!
>
> We should not include more updates than one version: from 4.5 to
> 4.6 , from 4.6 to 4.7 . Thoughts? Experience with jumping two
> versions?
Most of the time it's ok. I just went from 4.4 to 4.6, and apart from
one stupid update (update_80) timing out , i was fine.

It makes our user's lives a _LOT_ easier just being able to jump to
the latest version ..
and I'm thinking with extra care we could make that happen. It
involves testing though. Lots and lots of testing.

Unit testing updates anyone ?

--
Adrian Rossouw
Drupal developer and Bryght Guy