[development] Re: image node type

Ber Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Dec 11 21:32:05 UTC 2005

Op zondag 11 december 2005 21:49, schreef Ken Rickard:
> (And, for the record, my clients all want to be able to layout their pages
> with photo 1 at graph 1, align right; photo 2 at graph 6 align, left; with
> a big fat ad space between graphs 3 and 4,)

And because this is consistent trouhout your site, you need CCK or Flexinode
plus a specially developed theme for presentation.  But not a 'story' filled
with the same HTML everywhere.

Just to make my point bout metadata VS. inline tokens/html clearer.

 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc
 PGP berkessels at gmx.net
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_gmx.asc