[development] no DROP TABLE in sql files

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Mon Dec 12 16:55:05 UTC 2005

For testers, it would be convenient to automate reseting drupal to close to
the just installed state. This would include DROP TABLEs, caches, cookies,
etc. I don't have root access and am left with files owned by apache so
having apache clean them up would be nice. For instance I currently have
drupal installed in /drupal-cvs while it will move to root when things are
stable. That will leave me with a drupal-cvs directory that I can't delete.