[development] Drupal 4.7.0 beta2 / rc?

Vernon Mauery vernon-drupal at mauery.com
Wed Dec 14 16:16:06 UTC 2005

James Walker wrote:
> On 12/14/05 9:24 AM, andre wrote:

>> I know the number of patches I looked at went way down the second they
>> were dropped from the mailing list.
>>
>> Now I'm mainly only looking at patches when I am checking to see if
>> someone has already scratched an itch that I have - (before I start
>> scratching myself).
>
> nooooooo. no more every bug goes to development. it stifles any actual
> development discussion.

> *know* you wanna set up just one more mailing list ;) that way people
> can more easily opt-in to one or the other (and since we're throwing
> around procmail rules, we all know how to keep them segmented).

You can always use the 'subscribe' link at the top of the bug list.
http://drupal.org/project/issues/subscribe lets you pick and choose which
projects you are interested in hearing the bug reports for.  Or as Ber said, you
can use RSS.  Just saying there isn't really a need for yet another mailing list. :)

--Vernon