[development] Fedora Core and the CMS Discussion

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Wed Dec 14 18:44:40 UTC 2005

I don't have time to send a private note off to the thread starter (or,
for that matter, to the list), but perhaps someone in consulting or
development could address the thread at:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-websites-list/2005-December/thread.html#00005

  "We really need to move forward on selecting a CMS.

  It is highly unlikely that we'll see a PHP solution selected.  I've
  heard many calls for Drupal, but let's not count on it.  In particular,
  if a PHP solution is chosen, we'll have to be very, very careful in
  picking it out, and we'll probably need to disable any more dangerous
  functionality.  In the case of Drupal and many others, that would
  include XML-RPC."

--
Morbus Iff ( you are nothing without your robot car, NOTHING! )
O'Reilly Author, Weblog, Cook: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/779