[development] proposal for theming nodes

andre mcsparkerton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 15 17:22:20 UTC 2005

Darrel O'Pry wrote:

>>I suppose a contributed module could provide this sort of UI $node
>>content shuffling - but it shouldn't be in core.

> I think we're talking ui, as in admin ui... not necessarily exposing
> this to user who do not have 'administer theme weights' permission.

Yup - I assumed an Admin UI - Still don't think its a good idea ;-)

At any rate - after reading Adrian's post it looks like this whole
thread is a moot point as it turns out that Form API is a misnomer (much
like the menu system - which only incidentally deals with 'menus' - the
fapi only incidentally deals with 'forms' - whereas I thought it ONLY
dealt with forms).

andre