[development] Variables, lookups, and memory usage

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Thu Dec 15 22:23:08 UTC 2005

On 16 Dec 2005, at 12:12 AM, Chris Johnson wrote:

> Whether the solution is Adrian's or Allie's will be based on other
> criteria, as both appear to solve the problem of loading unneeded
> data on each page.

My approach has that as a side benefit ( and i think it's pretty much
the same approach)

My target is to allow us to flexibly assign variables to different
realms. Something we have to do by hand almost every time we do this
now.
I would also like to clean up the way we override things, and allow
us more flexibility, so that we can do interesting new things in the
upper layers
without having to get bogged down with the back end things.

--
Adrian Rossouw
Drupal developer and Bryght Guy