[development] Re: [infrastructure] CVS repositories on the move

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Dec 18 11:45:09 UTC 2005

Op zaterdag 17 december 2005 23:47, schreef Larry Garfield:
> Huh.  Did I miss the announcement when it came back online?  I know it was
> gone for a long time after the original server died.  I must have missed
> the memo. :-)  Thanks!

There were some memos on infrastructure.

and its not really back yet. WE still need to sort out some stuff, as well as
get the information/content all back (upload all the screenshots, for
example) I had some announcement and work planned for monday. So, more to
follow tomorrow :)

 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc
 PGP berkessels at gmx.net