[development] Fwd: [General inquiry (other)] Amazing ...

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Dec 18 17:57:16 UTC 2005

Op zondag 18 december 2005 16:45, schreef Khalid B:
> Why don't we start something on drupal.org called "user feedback" or
> something like that, and paste these comments in it?

 I run quotes.module on my site, (and this one just went in :) ) I like
it ,and I think someone (sory, no time to volunteer right now) should review
it thouroughly so that we can run this on drupal.org.

It is a great thing to put somewhere on drupal.org's pages (header etc) random
quotes from users and high profile sites. Maybe even just a block.

That would serve as a feedback mechanism quite well, i'd guess.

Bèr

--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |