[development] authentication hooks - PLEASE HELP

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Mon Dec 19 04:36:45 UTC 2005

You might also find the PHP function debug_backtrace() useful.  It prints a
stack dump, which lets you see the function calls to that point.  Tip: Wrap
the output in <pre> tags to make it easier to read.

http://www.php.net/debug_backtrace

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012