[development] #drupal-offtopic

Trae McCombs occy at occy.net
Thu Dec 22 18:52:32 UTC 2005

Ok, do I love creating channels or what?

I was thinking it might be nice for us to have a #drupal-offtopic where
we can all come in and discuss whatever it is we want.  I know Ubuntu
has this in #ubuntu-offtopic and it's a great place where people who
work together a lot (like we all do) can kick back, let our hair down(if
we have hair) and talk about whatever it is we want with people we enjoy
talking to.

Just a thought.
I'm kickin' back in there now if someone wants to join. ;)

Trae

--
Trae "occy" McCombs || http://occy.net/
       Founder - Themes.org // Linux.com