[development] Let _link() return structured link info

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Dec 25 14:15:01 UTC 2005

Sorry, to cross post this to the list, but I think this issue deserves some
more attention.

  http://drupal.org/node/18260

As I say in the issue " Its not only one of the longest standing issues in
Drupal [1], it also fixes one of the most FA-edQ wrt themeing. *anyone* who
has *anything* to do with tweaking Drupal to its needs needs this patch
badly."

In other words: you most probably needed it a couple of times too. Just look
at the complex regexps in Freindselectric, for example. Just look at the
trazillion posts on drupal.org about 'how can i change the read more link',
'is there a way to get rid of the 'printer-freindly version link with the
books' etcetcetc.

You get it! Give it some love, and make my last days of 2005 a happy few days!

Bèr

[1] http://drupal.org/node/636 ,  October 11, 2002
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]