[development] Re: [infrastructure] Drupal.org should have better URL aliases

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 10:00:02 UTC 2005

That's good to reflect on, but I think that we do need to look at
getting auto aliases into Drupal and then (obviously) figure out how
to make it scale performance-wise... for example, why do you want
multiple aliases per node? That doesn't seem terribly useful.

Anyway, maybe we can simplify the complexity of Drupal's solution in
order for it to scale -- I mean, what good is it if you can only use
it on sites with < 100 aliases?

Chris