[development] Drupal 4.7.0 release schedule

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Tue Dec 27 10:59:01 UTC 2005

Hello world,

I think I might release a third beta release this week.

- If someone wants to help with the release announcement (like
merlinofchaos did last time), drop me an e-mail in private.
- We fixed about 50 bugs the past 2 weeks.
- There are more than 500 patches that need to be reviewed (status:
patch needs review).
- There are more than 1000 issues against HEAD/4.7 that need attention.
- There are 200 critical bugs/patches that need attention.

Please focus on the critical issues first: http://drupal.org/project/
issues?projects=3060&priorities=1&states=1,8,13,14