[development] authentication hooks - PLEASE HELP

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Dec 29 13:05:52 UTC 2005

Op maandag 19 december 2005 00:16, schreef Sheryl (Permutations Software):
> I should probably just unsubscribe from this list, delete Drupal, and find
> a more accessible CMS. Getting into a pissing match about my
> question-asking style is a waste of everyone's time.

Its about choices, You get a lot of them. You can choose.

You can even choose to not rant, but offer help. If you say "I have posted a
lot of messages without getting an answer" you are to blame too:  Because
answers are given by people; And you are a person too! If you truly want this
to be done right, you should at least answer one other issue, when one of
yours was anwered. At least.

If you don't like the choices that are made for you, you should start making
your own.

Choosing another CMS might be that. But I can tell you one thing: It should
not be an OSS CMS. For you will run into this exact same issue. OSS is build
on top of people who contribute. And is pulled down by people who only
demand.

Ber