[development] Taxonomy Selection and the new 4.7 Forms API

Raven Brooks raven.brooks at buyblue.org
Fri Dec 30 03:00:18 UTC 2005

All,

I posted a forum topic on this the other day but I thought I'd try
this route too.  I'm in the process of upgrading several modules to
the new 4.7 forms API.  I noticed this http://drupal.org/node/36899
which basically states you don't need to write code to invoke a
taxonomy selection box any more, it is automatic.

This seems to work out fine except I haven't found any way to control
the placement of the taxonomy section on the form.  Since you don't
invoke it yourself it doesn't seem to respond to my efforts to
control where it is placed.

Is this an oversight or is there some hidden tip I'm not aware of?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Raven Brooks