[development] Counterintuitive but true: Caching makes a high-traffic site slower

andre mcsparkerton at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 30 22:53:02 UTC 2005

Just cross posting this to documentation list.

Indeed this would be a good page.  If someone would care to create the
entire SQL script required to make duplicate Innodb tables - and the
corresponding INSERT INTO ... SELECT * FROM queries, I would be happy to
put it in the snippets page (and/or elsewhere).

I would do this myself - but I think this requires an expert's hand
(i.e. someone that has a actually done the conversion themselves).

andre