[drupal-devel] filebrowser.module

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Tue Feb 1 20:34:20 UTC 2005

>> User: goba    Branch: HEAD    Date: Tue,  1 Feb 2005 17:29:19 +0000
>>
>> Added files:
>>   /modules/filebrowser README.txt filebrowser.module
>>
>> Log message:
>>   Add filebrowser module with some initial documentation in the README.
>>   We use this module to present the subversion browser on drupal.hu,
>>   with all the special information about translators of files, and
>>   file states.
>
> I tried looking for the 'subversion browser on drupal.hu' but could not
> find anything.

It is just a simple FTP like view with some flashy addons. The Flash
translation status displays will go away sometime we will have some
better presentation ideas :) You can also see that we opted to use
folders instead of branches, to help inexperienced translators help in
the project.

Here is our prepared 4.6.0 translation (not uptodate at this moment:):

   http://drupal.hu/filebrowser/drupal-4.6.0-hu

You can see that we have short descriptions for files as well as the
translators names, and gettext status displayed for each file (number of
translated, fuzzy and untranslated strings). The flashy graph also
displays this in all folders, always aggregated for all files and
subfolders of the current view.

Folder helps, file descriptions and translator names are from the
descript.ion files, the gettext status info is from a gettext generated
file we update on all svn commits with an oncommit hook.

Goba